CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

whew.

It's been awhile, hasn't it?




I feel like I've been busy, but what have I been busy doing? I couldn't tell you.



I have one more week of work, and two more weeks of the U.S.A. I'm so very ready to go. It's slipping up on me and I really haven't even realized how little time I have left here.



I only have one more Monday night service at The Rock. I'm sad about that. But they have been such a blessing to me and in my getting ready for this time in my life. God's timing is so perfect. Since I've been there, I have grown so much and I have gained so much that I KNOW will be vital in my relatioship with these girls.



I will miss my family. And it does make me sad, but God has placed such a desire in my heart to go, that there is almost no room for sadness. I'm sure when the time comes that it will be hard. But we have that hope that we will see each other again, if not on this earth, then in Eternity. :)



I have a praise that I would like to share with everyone. There is a little boy at Casa Aleluya who had been horribly abused and needed prayers for his healing. Well, he had already went through two surgeries and had a colostomy bag. When they went to do the other surgery last week, it wasn't needed because he was already healing!! So, now all that is needed is a surgery to reverse the colostomy. God is good!! My prayer now is the God will remove the bad memories that this little boy may have in his memory and fill him with HIM!! Please be in prayer for this little boy.



Sunday was an awesome day at church. During worship we sang one of my favorites, a song called "love Song". The chorus says, "This is my love song to you", but then a guy came up and said, "God is just wanting to say, 'Will you be my love song for them?'" And I could just hear Him saying to me that I will be His love song for them... meaning the girls at the Shadow of His Wing. It was so awesome and precious!!



I only hope I can be all that I need to be for those girls.

0 comments: