CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

And now...

The answer to all your questions:




I bought a plane ticket last night to come home on March 8th. I'll be home from then until May 14th. I have no idea what I¡ll be doing while I'm at home. I want to go back to work a little. Mainly spending time with my family and I cannot wait to go to Planet Rock. But it will be very hard to leave these girls.


I feel glad and sad that I know now when I will be going home. It's nice to be able to tell everyone a date, but to think that I will be leaving Guatemala for two months, makes me sad.



So, anyway, now you know.



The girls got a trampoline for Christmas and I believe they are the most blessed girls in Guatemala. They have been on it non-stop since Saturday. Only a few petty arguments have stemmed from someone not taking turns or something like that. All in all, it's been so nice.



This week a girl named Janèt has been here helping. She'll leave tommorrow. She has been a huge blessing. She speaks perfect English, but we have not been using it. We have been having these really interesting conversations and I wonder if God didn't send her here for me just as much as for the girls.



It's been a good week. ´



I finally got the visa in my passport updated. I am now legal again. ;)


Tomorrow I go downstairs with the older girls again until Friday. Then we will got to Rebeca's church to spend New Year's Eve. It should be good.



OH! And another girl from Texas comes the 10th. I'll be glad to get some more help around here.



Joanne has an appointment the 11th at the Embassy to try and get Barbara's visa. Then it should be around the middle of January and she will get to go live with her new family, awaiting the adoption. Please continue to pray for that.



0 comments: