CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 7, 2005

on the road again...

My dad called me Saturday afternoon to let me know that the title had just come in and after lunch they were going to throw bags in the truck and hit the road on Sunday morning. I recieved an e-mail around 9AM on Sunday that said they would leave within the hour. I'm sure I will hear from them soon. I talked to Stephanie and she said they got on the road about lunch time. They stayed at the Burchell's house last night in... Pensacola?, and will head out some time today. I am so excited to see part of my family. I hope I get to go to the border to meet them, but I doubt I will be able to. There's no telling what day or what time they'll get here, and Pastor Eleazar or his brother will be meeting them there, so no one from here is even going. :( But I will be patient.




Please, please, please pray for their safety, for favor at the borders, and for help with the language barrier. I was the unofficial translator on our last trip through Mexico, but I know they'll do fine without me. But I, and I know they would too, covet your prayers for them. Please remember them everyday.

0 comments: