CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

4 weeks and 4 days to go

I have less than 5 weeks left before I head back south. I'm excited about it. I feel like I'm counting the days. I am a little anxious about the decisions I have to make regarding exactly what I'll be doing when I get back. Also, there are a few things I need to do before I go. But I know that God is in control of everything, if I just trust in Him.




I may be going to visit some old friends from Casa Aleluya this weekend. They live in Birmingham now and have a new baby. I may get the chance to speak at their church also, which is really cool. I'm not that good at it, but I just speak from the heart and pray I say what God wants them to hear. (BTW, Bo Bice, from American Idol, is a member at their church) :)



Other than that, I have a few other churches that I will visit before going back. I feel very blessed that these places have offered to let me share about the wonderful country that I now call home.



There is no telling how many people I take with me through their prayers. Only God knows and I know they will be blessed for it. It amazes me even to think about it. I can't imagine.



I am so ready to get back.

0 comments: