CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

one month left

Good news! All I have left to finish the paperwork on my car is getting a new title. That should be tomorrow and I'm done! The lady helping me really has been great, even though I waited for over an hour for her to meet me yesterday. But you can never learn enough patience, right? And for her to be standing in line all day instead of me... well, that's worth an hour right there. Yesterday was a good day. Besides waiting for her forever. I got to see an old friend I met last year and meet new ones as I visited Amor del NiƱo while a group was there from Illinois. Also, I didn't write this weekend about going out to visit Rehoboth. It was the sweetest thing. I was invited for lunch and the boys had a huge cake to say good-bye. Of course, they were happy just with the cake. When asked if any of them wanted to say anything to me, only one spoke up. One of the youngest, Geovanni, said thank you for all I had done to help them and may God bless me. But when as I was leaving I got a hug from each of them. They are expecting me to come back and visit though, so I'll have to keep my word on that!! I go home one month from today.

0 comments: