CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Home Study Continues

My home study meeting went great yesterday. It was crazy to drive to Birmingham for a 1/2 hour meeting, but I had to do it. My social worker interviewed me, and we basically went over a lot of stuff I had written in my autobiography. It was kind of fun to get asked all those questions about my family and my relationship with them... but it's hard to answer questions like, "How would you describe yourself?" But I did the best I could!!

My third and final meeting will be either on the 7th or the 14th... depending on a few things. But I am excited about that one.

She gave me more of a time line, which was very encouraging. She said that once the home study was over, it would be sent to DHR in Montgomery, They would have it for about 2 weeks, then it will get sent to CIS in Atlanta. Which is usually 4 to 6 weeks, she said. All things have variable factors that could affect it either way, but it was encouraging and that's what I needed yesterday!!

This is encouraging too:

0 comments: