CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

There are some crazy things happening in Guatemala and no one really knows what to think. The only thing that I can hold onto is that I was promised a daughter and the One who promised me never fails!!

Please keep Flor and the rest of the children of Guatemala, Steve and Shyrel and the ministry God has placed in their care, all of the families who are adopting, and the government who seems to hold the fate of our future families in their hands.

My 2nd home study meeting is Friday in Birmingham. My reference letters went out last week and I sent in my autobiography. We'll get to go over what I have left to do so I can be getting in done before my third and final visit which will actually be in my "home".

Speaking of "home", I am turning in my application tomorrow for my new apartment. They are doing some home improvement work to it; replacing kitchen counter and sink, replacing the flooring in the foyer, and ripping up the carpet in the bathroom and laying tile. I will be renting a one bedroom for now. I wish I could rent a two bedroom, but renting a 1B/R will save me about $50/month until Flor gets here. So, that will help a lot in the long run. But it sure would be fun to get her room ready for her... I'm excited about the move though.

But I'm more excited about this face:

0 comments: