CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

New beginnings

Well, the beginning of this year has started off amazingly. I want to get Flor here ASAP and that is my priority right now. I know that God is in control of all the details and so I try not to let the news about the laws and changing in Guatemala get to me. It's hard, but these are worldly things and I serve the most HIGH God, who created the heavens and earth. Nothing is too big for him to handle.

I dreamed about Flor again last night. It was such a great dream because I remembered so much of her personality and humor. It was just a dream of how our life may be. It was so precious to me. I didn't want to wake up!!

God is so good and this year has started out so well... I look forward to it getting even better!!!

0 comments: