CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It is sent!!


I have some great news!! My home study was sent to DHR today!! I just found out after lunch today. I'll be tracking it online...It could take 4 to 6 weeks to be approved there and then sent directly to Immigration. I have to send off my I-600A ASAP, and when they get the approved home study from DHR, I will get an appointment to get fingerprinted and it may take 6 to 12 weeks to get approved there. That's what I'm waiting on to send ALL of the paperwork to Guatemala to get started down there. Although, I'm actually trying to get some of the dossier ready to take with me when I go at the end of this month. We'll see how that goes!! PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!!I am one step closer to you baby girl!!

0 comments: