CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Antigua

On Monday Haven, Whitney, and I, and the kids went to Antigua for the day. Haven and I both were pretty excited to show Whitney one of our most favorite places in the world, and I was equally excited to share more memories with Flor.
We didn't head out too early since nothing in Antigua opens until almost noon anyway... and by that I mean the all restaurants! We were starved by the time we got there, it was 11 and still nothing was open. So, we went to Cafe Condesa, a little cafe with the best desserts, and ordered some fruity drinks to pass some time. The best thing we got there was crayons and a placemat to be colored for Flor. It proved to come in handy later on in the day. She even pulled it out while we were sitting in the park and started coloring. We went for a walk to the market after lunch. Flor is such a big girl. She walked and walked and never got tired or asked to be carried. We walked all around the market and saw everything twice! I got some gifts for my co-workers, who were working hard back at home short handed! Flor got a tiny doll. Although, she kept lying it down in random places. I had to ask her several times where it was, and she would drag me several booths back and take me directly to it. It was the funniest thing. She loved it so much that I actually made it home with it and she never thought twice about it!! But I'm glad I'll have it for her here to remember her country.

0 comments: