CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

my little alarm clock

I may have already mentioned, but I'll write about it again because it's my blog and I can. Every morning I woke up to my little girl's unique voice searching for her moma. I literally woke up to her screaming, "Moma?! Moma?! Moma?!" And if that didn't work she would scream, "Amanda!? Amanda!?" The room I stayed in had these glass panels on each side. If she wasn't just banging on the door, she was trying to look through the glass. I rushed one morning to snap a picture of this precious hand. I mean, seriously, can she BE any sweeter?!?

3 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

My heart just melted...
That is too sweet. I can't wait to wake up to my little girls, screaming Mama!

Vikki said...

Amanda, I am so happy, excited for you and your adoption journey. You are truly amazing and an inspiration to me. Mattie got her puzzle that you got her this weekend. I bet we have put that thing together a million times. She thanks you so much and so do I. I will be sure to keep following your story.
Vikki

Amy said...

This is so sweet - how precious!