CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Status: Delivered

"Your item was delivered at 3:59 PM on June 24, 2008 in MIAMI, FL 33131. The item was signed for by M MAGALY"

So, the last of my dossier has made it to Miami and is in someone's hands. I pray that Mr. or Mrs. Magaly takes very good care of my documents, takes them everywhere they need to go, and gets them back to me ASAP. I'm praying that I get them back by Friday so that I can send them to Guatemala with Melodie next week. She leaves the 3rd of July and it would just be like God to work out the timing that way!! Please pray with me that it works out (if that be God's Will) so my dossier can get approved and I can get our case into PGN!!

I was nervous about sending it directly to the Consulate in Miami instead of using the corrier, but after talking to some friends who did just that, I realized that God would send his angels along with this precious paperwork, so I shouldn't worry.

Can I just mention how good God is?? Can I say HE IS FAITHFUL?!? I was ready to send this paperwork on Friday afternoon, but needed to send a $40 money order along with it. Well, I could only buy it with cash or debit, which I was not able to do at that time. So, I put it off until Saturday morning after I'd work a shift at the restaurant. I did that without a second thought. Well, I got a letter today, which was mailed to Connie's house instead. I would've gotten it a few weeks ago if they'd sent it to my new address. Can you guess what was in it? $40.

Again, He is FAITHFUL!!!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

God is SO GOOD!! Thank you Father for being our great provider!

We sent our dossier directly to the consulate in Miami as well. They were super fast and very friendly if you call them with questions. We overnighted it to them by fedex and included a return envelope for them to overnight it back to us. We sent it one day. They received it, authenticated each document, and sent it back to us in the same day! When then received it the next day! All in 3 days!

I pray they are just as QUICK and EFFICIENT with your documents as they were with ours!!

Stacie

Bill and Melodie said...

That is so sweet. I cannot wait to meet Gino, someday. I hate I am missing him on his visit here!
I am praying that it gets back in time for me to take it. Are you going to get to go Thursday night? I can't wait to see everyone! DId I send you the other pics of Flor? I will put them on a CD for you and bring them, it would take me a while to email them all! See you Thurday!

Amy said...

Aww! This is awesome! I pray you get everything quickly too!

Amy Clemons said...

Soooooooo sweet! What a keeper he is. Hoping everything goes well with the dossier and the paperwork!

The Heinrichs said...

You amaze me how calm you are! I am sure the docs will make and will be on the plane with Melodie and I! Is there still no way you can come and visit? I may need you to come and live with me after they all take their babies home!!!