CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Miriam is married!!!



I would like to introduce you to the first young lady at The Shadow of His Wings home for girls, to get married!! Miriam, who is the oldest of all the girls, got married last weekend. Joanne wrote the sweetest email honoring her daughter. Miriam was such a beautiful bride! I couldn't help but tear up while reading the email describing her wedding. I wish I could've been there. Miriam has also been hired as a school teacher at the school the ministry's school. She is such an example for the other girls to follow. I am just so proud of her!! I just can't believe the girl I used to stay up with at night, giggling and talking about boys (haha), and everything else, is now married!! How time flies!! Before I know it, my daughter will be walking down the aisle!! (What am I saying?!?!? I haven't even walked down the aisle yet!!!) LOL!!

2 comments:

SLR said...

Aww! I am so excited for her! Will you forward me that email from Joanne. I randomly get emails from her every few months, but I didn't get that one. (SCLRose@gmail.com). Thanks and have a great 4th of July!!

Amy said...

Awww...how awesome! Your day will be here soon!