CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A sneak peek:

Can you guess who she's talking to in this picture?? Well of course... HER MAMA!! How priceless is that face?!? I am so in love with her! It's something I can't explain with any words.

Now, on the way to PGN, Flor rode with her abuelito in the back seat. He said she just leaned her head over and went to sleep. I thought Daddy had faked sleeping for this picture, but no, he said he really feel asleep too!! Like granddaughter, like abuelito!!

4 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

These pictures are so sweet! I am praying we both get good news this week and that we get some extra special gifts for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. It's great that you dad is with her!

Amy Clemons said...

Priceless pictures and memories. Hope she'll be home soon.

Amy said...

I just LOVE these pics!