CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

a family's great loss and heaven's great gain


Please stop where you are this second and pray for this family in their time of need. My heart broke as I read this last post. Their daughter was just killed, and her entire foster family, in an unspeakable tragedy. They were just weeks away from bringing her home. My heart is so heavy. Please pray when you think of them. Pray for comfort and a peace that passes all understanding.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I heard about this and have been praying. So sad!!!

Thank you again for the stool - it looks great in his room! I will treasure it forever :).

Amy Clemons said...

I heard about this also. They must be devastated. This is so sad. Will be thinking of them.

Debbie said...

Okay, I will have to stop reading your post while at work. Now I have to dry my eyes and go find you to ask about this family.