CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

There are no words

I am completely overwhelmed right now. My friends, and when I say friends I'm saying like friends since we were in 1st grade friends, friends from high school, and even their families, well they got together over the past couple of weeks and collected money to give me for Christmas to help with adoption expenses!! They gave it to me tonight. Wanna know how much??!? Well, I've been checking airline prices over the past few weeks, and God must've been watching me because He knew what I was thinking. They gave me enough to buy my ticket to Guatemala AND to buy Flor's ticket back!!! How perfect is that! I was totally speechless!! What sweet friends! I am amazed.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh Amanda!!! That's stinking fabulous!!! We've been in the same place!! BRING THAT GIRL HOME!!!

Love -
Kristi

Debbie said...

Friends are a gift!

Amy said...

Woohoo!!! God is faithful!!!

Bill and Melodie said...

you have amazing friends!

Amy Clemons said...

Wow! That's a wonderful gift. You are getting so close.

Andrea said...

That's amazing!!!

What an incredible blessing!

Andrea

Amy Clemons said...

OMG!!! Yes, I was talking about the Mitchell's. I have seen David at school stuff before but it wasn't until yesterday that I was able to hear about their adoption journey. I'm sure that my post didn't begin to do their story justice but I thought that it was too much of a miracle of God's work not to share it. That's so cool that you know them and Nancy. She is doing well and so is Freddie.