CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

circus clowns!

We were suprised last night with 2 tickets to the circus from my landlord! I made the mistake of telling Flor right away and she could hardly eat, or do anything for that matter except for ask me when we were going to leave!


This is a video of Flor first taste of cotton candy... it was hilarious!! She liked the taste but couldn't get past the texture and how it melted in her mouth... She makes the best faces.

She was so excited to see the elephants and payasos (clowns), not so much the lions, but we didn't end up staying past intermission, so we didn't see the lions anyway. As far as she knows, we left at the end. She loved it!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Haha! Her face was hilarious! So cute!

Kelsey Lantz said...

SO cute! I am so so beyond excited to come see you guys and get some pics of beautiful Flor...

Anonymous said...

That face was too funny! I love seeing pictures of the two of you at home just living your lives TOGETHER! So fun!!

Gail said...

The video is so cute!! Glad you both had a great time.

~Laura~ said...

I love her reaction to the cotton candy. So cute!