CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

highlights from spring break

Have you ever seen a more adorable Hello Kitty?!? I haven't!!
Flor's daycare was closed for Spring Break, so Papa Mike and Mama Carol kept her for me. I cannot tell you what a blessing this was for me... and Flor! She is in love with them!! And for good reason!! They were amazing! They even came to pick her up in the mornings to give me extra time to get ready for work! I got so spoiled!
They took her to the aquarium in Chattanooga on Tuesday. Just look at this face:

I've got such a clown on my hands!!
She had to stop and primp in the mirror...

And yes... SHE PET A SNAKE! That's all I have to say about that.
I love this next picture... she is having the time of her life!!
Papa Mike, the "other Amanda" and Flor checking out the stingrays!
On Friday, they went to a petting zoo... "Old McDonald's Farm". She loved ALL the animals, she pet goats and rabbits.. but she's scared of dogs and cats!! Seriously?!? I mean, the girl pet a SNAKE!!!


Ok, so she finally warmed up to Scratch on Thursday. She was so funny "almost" picking him up... she would scream and run around laughing hysterically... like she was so excited that she "wasn't afraid" anymore. She informed Carol and I that Scratch was "her cat", but that Mike and Carol could take care of it for her. So sweet of her to let them do that for her. Scratch rode around in the baby's stroller... she. loved. it.

8 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

Looks like she had so much fun. I have a picture of Fernanda at AdN with Carol in it.

Amy said...

Wow - she has been a busy girl! Love the Hello Kitty face!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh....she is just too cute!! I love the hello kitty!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

The Heinrichs said...

What a cute Hello Kitty!!! Looks like she had a blast!

Amy Clemons said...

Seems like ya'll are doing great. She looks so HAPPY! Love the Hello Kitty.

Debbie said...

How cute she is! I want to stay with them next time... looks like they know how to have fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a blast! I love the first picture. So sweet!

Gail said...

What a great Spring Break for Flor!! I bet Grandma and Grandpa had a wonderful time being with that sweet little girl.