CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally...

Be in prayer for Flor Thursday. We are going to see the pediatric plastic surgeon in Birmingham. I'm praying for wisdom for Dr. Grant and peace over Flor and I.

I'm planning for Flor's birthday party this weekend. She will be 5 years old and is so excited!! I, on the other hand, am a little sad because I can't believe she is so BIG!! But I'm so happy for her. I am trying to keep it small, but with my family that's a little impossible. I've got it down to 50 people... is that too many? Of course, no one has RSVP'd yet, except my grandma who said she may or may not come. :) Oh wait... I just thought of two more I had forgotten to add to the invite... make that 52. :-/ It is going to be F. U. N.

Then with Christmas the next week... oh my goodness... she is not going to know what to do with herself. Can you imagine being able to remember your first Christmas?!? Well, you know, its not her first, but it'll definitely be different than what she remembers. She's asked for a gee-you-eye-tee-aye-are... SHHHHHHH, don't tell her, but she's getting it!! :) I can't wait!!!!

0 comments: