CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

my little missionary

So, this weekend, Flor and I were driving home from a friend's house. I was telling her how blessed I am to have her in my life, etc. Out of no where she said, "But moma, I have to go back to Guatemala." Immedietely my heart breaks because I think she means that she thinks she has to leave. I said, "No baby, you're staying with me forever." Then the part that melts my heart, "But moma, when I grow up I have to go back to hold the babies. They need me."

*sigh*

she told me she'd miss me. I assured her that I would visit her just like my daddy used to visit me. I told her maybe she'd find her daughter in Guatemala. Then she asked me who found me in Guatemala. :)

4 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

tear-jerking story

The Heinrichs said...

what a sweet little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

found your blog by Googling "single women christian adoption" and I'm so glad I did! love reading about life with your girl and the many ways God has provided for the two of you. praise Him!

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart. :)
I found your blog through networked blogs. I'm looking for patriotic pictures of adopted kiddos (with or without siblings) to post on www.wearegraftedin.com for the 4th of July. If you have any you wouldn't mind emailing me to use, please do! We'd love to have your kiddos included!
Kelly