CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Amazing news!!

Last Tuesday, a friend of the family wanted to meet with me about helping support me when I go to Guatemala. (to stay at this home for girls' will cost me $325-$350 a month) So, we meet for dinner at my dad's house. After dinner, he and his wife ask me about the home and what I'll be doing and how it came to be that I would be going to this particular home. So, after my spill, he says that they had instant confirmation that they should support me. He said that for no matter how long I am there, may it be 6 months to a year, whatever, he said that I wouldn't have to worry about the cost of staying at Shadow of His Wing. (!!!!) They will be paying for the complete cost of living! I was speechless! Seriously, I didn't know what to say! I just said thank you. By that time we were all crying. It was amazing to me how God provides what I need. That was the one thing I was worrying about, and God had just given me a peace that it would be taken care of, but I had no idea that this family would be the ones to take care of it all! I know that they will be blessed. I pray that they will be blessed!




I told my boss today that I would be leaving in September. I was a little nervous, just because there are a few more girls leaving around that same time to go to school or whatever. But she wasn't mad at all. She was glad I went ahead and told her, so she could think about hiring someone else. She was happy for me though.



I can't believe it is only a little more than a month away. :
I still have to buy a plane ticket. I found a one-way for pretty cheap on the 8th of Sept. I'll probably try to buy one by next week.

0 comments: