CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Domingo

Well, I survived last night. It wasn't so bad except that the water went out. But thank goodness it came back on this monring and I was able to take a shower before church. It was a good service, but I sat in the back with Jill and Carroll because they were getting the translation. But I like to translate myself, but I wanted to sit with them. But between the LOUD headphones they had, to the nursery right next to me... and the man preaching was hard to understand to me anyways... I didn't get much out of it. I know it was able the parable of sowing the seed. Matthew 13. But they worship was great!




We had hot dogs for lunch and we always have leftovers from the week for dinner on Sunday night. Jill and I want to order a pizza sometime this week. Maybe tonight.



I'm just taking 15 before we start setting out the tienda. Then all the girls will get showers tonight since we ran out of water last night.

0 comments: