CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 18, 2004

The world of technology

We now have internet working at the house!! I am so happy! This means I will proabably be able to update much more often because I won't have to wait until Jill and I are off at the same time or a day off. I can check mail on my breaks or on my afternoons off. It's nice to know because having to wait makes me forget important details that you would want to know... like the other day when we ran out of water!!




I had just gotten off from work. I wanted a shower SOOOO bad!! But all we had was purified water in the 5 gallon bottles... hmmmm... you can guess what I did. I filled a pot with water and headed off to the shower. :) It was cold, but better than nothing. I have already taken about 3 cold showers here anyways. (only because I was turning on the cold water instead of the hot.. heh.



So, yeah, it's been an experience already in some cases. But I'm used to things like that... somehow.



Tonight I have to do showers and get all of the girls in bed... all by myself!! PRAY!! I'm sure it will be fine. Thinking about it is more of a stress than the actual job of it. These girls are really well behaved. It's the product of a close family.



I'm working on getting my pictures up. I have pictures of the whole house to show. I'm having trouble getting it started on this computer. I'm sure it won't be long.

0 comments: