CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Barbara's birthday party

Well, by the time we had this party, the internet was already down. So, I wasn't able to post these pictures. The internet is still down at home.


Jill iced the cake, but we wanted to decorate it a little more, cince Barbara was the only birthday this month. So, I made a funnel out of notebook paper and poured in the sprinkles to write 'Feliz CumpleaƱos Barbara' It was hard to read, but it tasted good. :) The older girls asked Barbara if her party was elegant or casual and Barbara said, 'Elegant', so they came all dressed up. I thought it was a really cute thing for them to do for her.



At the birthday parties, the girls each take turns saying something nice about the birthday girls. I think that is a wonderful tradition and I can see it in their everyday lives too.



It was a fun night, but I ate too much.



This month we get to celebrate mine and Lili's birthdays!!! YAY!!

0 comments: