CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 9, 2004

Adios, Jill!

Jill's last day is tomorrow. She will be missed so much by everyone. By me because she is my English speaking companion and coworker, sister in Christ and friend. But it's great to know that this will not be the last time we see each other.




Her church is so generous and gave her money to do something special with our girls and Jill's family on her last night. So, we just got back from a very long day.



We took sack lunches to the park where the girls play their sports and ate there before going to the Children's Museum here in the city. It was a blast. I think I had as much fun as the girls. Especially this one room that was filled with Legos. I could've stayed in there for hours. My sisters and I used to play Legos ALL OF THE TIME!! And they had a life size Operation game. You know the one where you take out the bones without touching the metal or it beeps and you lose? Yeah, well, I took out all of the bones without beeping!! I was the only one! :)



Then we took all 29 of us, plus Jill's family, which is like a small army, to Burger King. The girls have never eaten out at a restaurant before and they had a ball. They also got ice cream!



So, I just want to say thanks to Jill and her family and her church family for everything. We will miss you, Jill!!! God bless!



0 comments: