CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!!

My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!!




Did you hear me? I said, "MY DADDY'S COMING TODAY!!!"



Steve Osborn and I are going to the airport to pick him up at 12:30!! I've been awake since... early... getting everything ready. :) :) :) I bought him all of his favorite snacks, washed the sheets, cleaned the room... really good, not just how I normally do, and... what else... I don't remember. But I am SO excited!!!



Well, that's all I have to say about that. :)



Yesterday, I went to visit Steve and Pam English, who were missionaries at Casa Aleluya, but have since started their own children's home in Sumpango, Guatemala. They are the sweetest people. Their own two children, Phillip and Andrew, are absolutely adorable. They reminded me of my own nephews. So, it was nice to play with them for a minute. 



Well, I have to go get ready because my daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! My daddy's coming today!! NAH NAH NA-NA NAH!!! :)



Have great days!!

0 comments: