CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone!




Last night was crazy! After dinner there was an amazing fireworks show put on for us, by the entire city of Guatemala. It was so pretty! Imagine standing on a mountain side, overlooking an entire city, and every house in that city shooting of fireworks... the good kind too, not just the noise makers. It was so pretty!



So, that was at midnight. After that the girls got to open presents. Joanne spoke for awhile, but then decided if we waited to much longer that we would loss about half of them to sleep, so we went on. It was a lot of fun being with all of these girls. It really was special. To see all of their faces and how excited they got to open their gifts and even more excited to give the ones they had chosen for other people. It was a good time and I will never forget my first Christmas here in Guatemala.



We ALL went to bed about 2:30AM and the girls were told not to even think about getting up until 9, which will be here in a few minutes. I don't know what I have planned for the day, but I'm sure it will be a good day.



I came to get on webcam and see what my nephews got for Christmas. Will got three guitars! Do you think he's taking after his aunt Amanda and uncle Haven? Yep. I will try to get on later to see them all together at my dad's.

0 comments: