CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2004

watch out for that treeeeee!!!

At camp last week there was this totally awesome swing that hung about.... if I had to guess... 20 ft. from a tree branch. It swung out over a small drop off about another 10 ft. below. I felt like a little girl swinging on that thing. It was so much fun. Especially when some of the taller guys, like Renato and Levi would push...! I felt like I was flying!




The thing to do though was to see how many people we could get on the swing at once... The record was 7 guys!! The girls tried to bet them, but could never hold as many. Then there were both guys and girls, and it was even more hilarious! I snapped a pic right before Betzie fell and was miraculously caught by Hugo. She pretty much strattled his arm to keep from falling more than 15 ft. She would have surely broken something or worse. But that became another joke of the week.

I never tried it with more than one person. I was content just a swingin'.

0 comments: