CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 2, 2005

Feliz 2005!!

This week has been a crazy one. What a way to end the year. We have been 'a little' (ha ha) short handed, to say the least. I was at times the only one taking care of the two houses. :/ But you know what? God never failed me. There were times I thought I would go crazy and just then He'd throw me a little blessing. He's so good. Like today for instance...; Tìa Elena usually leaves lunch for Sunday almost ready, so all we have to do when we get back from church is, for example, put the eggs on the bread for the egg sandwiches. But she was off yesterday because of the holiday, so I had to make the eggs, which was fine. But when I got back from church there was not enough bread for all the girls. But Joanne went to buy some. Then we didn't think we had enough eggs, but can you believe that we had EXACTLY enough eggs for each sandwich? Jehovah Jirah!!




The afternoon today was calmer. Jeanette came and helped out today, which was good because it would have been impossible for me to do it alone. This afternoon was more relaxed. But I am just learning not to panic and to take everything to God.



We stayed up all night New Year's Eve and watched the sky light up across the city from the fireworks. It was even more spectacular than Christmas Eve. But I'm glad the holidays are over. I'm tired. I feel like I haven't slept well. (I've been letting the older girls stay up later... my fault) So, on that note... I will go to bed now.

0 comments: