CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 28, 2005

little Ana and her cast- pants

Poor thing. But it could've been worse. She did break her leg, but it was a clean break that will not require surgery. But she does however have these 'cast-pants' and is nearly immovil. She is staying in my room now because I am on the main floor and it's impossible for her to even walk, let alone climb stairs. She is wearing a diaper, so we don't have to take her to the bathroom... only change the diaper. She is in a lot of pain still and in uncomfortable. We are praying for someone to be able to come on weekends to help take care of her. Plus, I'm leaving in three weeks, so I don't know what they'll do... actually I do. God will provide.




So, please be in prayer for Ana.



0 comments: