CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2005

its been awhile, right? or has it?

Please continue to pray for little Ana, She is ok, but she itches and gets uncomfortable, and the cast is in such a strange position that it hurts her little bottom sometimes. She also is very impatient and throws tantrums which makes it hard for her roommate (me) to sleep. She woke me up this morning at 6:30AM and asked if I could get up and turn on the TV! So, she was punished this morning from watching TV. She is very used to the fact that people wait on her hand and foot. Carroll had to explain to her today how it was; that we are not her slaves and she needs to respect others. God is teaching me something, right? I barely slept last night, but was able to take an hour and a half nap this afternoon and then I got out in San CristobĂ l for awhile. I went to the super-market hungry and bought a few snacks... :/ I was able to buy a phone card and get part of my rent for the month out at the ATM, so it was productive as well.




I had two nice days off. I went to the beach yesterday. It was so much fun. I am planning on taking my friend, Marisa there when she comes too. I am very excited about her coming and about my dad and Jami and Haven coming. They should be here, hopefully, by next week. They are still waiting on the title for the truck, but are already packed and have everything ready to go.



My last day here is Feb. 19th, and then I will have one week with Marisa and one week with my family here in Guatemala. I am sad. But at the same time, I feel the need for a nice rest. (like Will is going to let me rest!) ;) I am SO looking forward to spending lote if time with my nephews, my sisters, my family, my friends... everyone. I can't wait to go to Planet Rock. I just hate that I'm coming in on a Tuesday and I have to wait almost a whole week to go!



Please be in prayer for the home. There are so many things going on right now. Building in Monjas, Gib getting over Dangey (?) fever, Ana's broken leg, Joanne's hurt shoulder, poor Carroll is the site manager and they have no extra help after I leave until April. They will be spread thin, but I know God will be in control.

0 comments: