CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 10, 2005

So, we're all still alive and un-burnt. Today has been a much calmer day.




I told my sister that I wished that her and my brother-in-law and their friends would have been here last night. Even if they had come from the States, they would have been here before the bombaros. (they are all volunteer firemen in Toney, AL) Darrell also would have been helpful last night when we had a leak somewhere in the garden, turned off all the water, only to discover that there was a turn off switch on the wall.... :/ heh.



Other than that, everything is back to *ahem* "normal".



I will go get a cell phone for Daddy tomorrow and pick up some pictures I developed last week. :)



This weekend will be my last one here. :( I am going to miss these girls so much. But I sure can't wait to see my family.

0 comments: