CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

morning!!!

Yesterday's entry was so short because I started it and then got destracted and before I knew it I had to run. Oh well..




I was mentioning that this weekend the girls are going on a retreat to Monjas, where they will be moving this December. I was asked to lead the worship and I will also be available to do Bárbara's dialisys. Other than that I'm not sure exactly what will be going on. It will be three nights there and there are not enough beds for all of us and we are short 3 sleeping bags for those that will not have a bed. Pray that God will provide those.



Rebeca and I will go do the shopping today. We made the menu for the week and this week we also had to make a menu for when we will be in Monjas. The interns will stay here with Miriam. She cannot go because of school. I'm a little anxious to get the shopping over with, just because it is my first time. I'm glad Rebeca is going with me too because this week is different.



If I could ask anyone reading this to pray for me while I clear up a few things hopefully today.



The tutoring went ok yesterday. I didn't get out of there until 6pm. Omar (Jaysson) had so much homework. He is studying computer and English as well as the other main subjects... he's 10!! I didn't even know what a computer was at 10 years old, nor did I care! I need to look for some books to help me teach José. He's the little 5 year old who can't walk because of a disabling bone disease. He just played with my watch yesterday in amazement. (it has an indiglo light and he asked me what each number was and again every time the time changed) But I want to teach him to read, and eventually write. But I want to do it well. I thought a book would give me some sort of structure for that.



Well, got to get busy.

0 comments: