CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 26, 2005

waiting, waiting, and more waiting...

Today and yesterday were KERAZEEE!!! Shopping yesterday we (Rebeka and I) went to Pricemart, Hiper Paiz, Office Depot, San Martin, the pet store (for her dog), the libreria, and finally to Yoger Fruz for a treat... all of that in a huge Ford van. Driving that thing in the city is not my favorite thing to do, but I'm getting used to it now. My first experince shopping went well and I only had to go back today for a few things, and most of those things were because we miss counted for the retreat this weekend.




Today was more running, but mostly waiting. I took Bárbara to the doctor at 11am and we left there at 1:30pm. 2 and 1/2 hours for a piece of paper!!! Then I still had to go to the Super market to pick up the stuff I had missed.



Oh!! But I DID get to go pick up my Big Baby (guitar) that my friend Tono kept for me while I went to the States. It was a sweet reunion for us. :)



Now home to fall out in the bed.



Off tomorrow.

0 comments: