CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 22, 2005

sunday, sunday

Well, another day has passed here in Guatemala and all is well. The hurricane missed us and we just got an all day drizzle.




Today was my first day to be back in church with the girls. (Last Sunday my dad and I went to my church in San Lucas) It was a good service and the worship is always great. One cool thing is that the worship leader's wife, who is also on the worship team, asked me if I wanted to help with worship. I told her I would love to, I only had to check and see if I would be able to do it. They practice on Thursday nights from 7 to 9:30PM, which she said she could give me a ride to, and Sunday mornings they get to church at 8AM. That's the problem because I don't know if I would be able to get there early on Sundays because I will be taking care of the girls downstairs. But all I can do is ask Carroll and Joanne and pray if that is what God wants me to do then He can provide a way. I was pretty excited about that. They said I could have a choice to play guitar, sing, or even both. :) Cool, eh?



This weekend has been good. I have felt a little anxious about getting back into the swing of things. That still hasn't happened yet. I hope that after this week that everything will fall into place. I also will start tuturing at the Osborn's as well. I will call him tomorrow. He also asked if I would be able to stay at their house for a week while they are gone. Carroll said that would be fine because I will be able to come and work here during the day. :)



The girls seem excited for me to be back. It's just like old times. Tonight I taught them how to play Skip-Bo and we played for hours. We had the 'tienda' (store) and the girls got all sugar-highed up before bed.. fun... :/ It was a good day.

0 comments: