CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Head of the class

Ok. Tuesday I took my camera to the Osborn's to get a picture of Hannah. I was disappointed because I thought she wasn't going to let me. She said she didn't want to. Ok. So, I just kept taking pictures of everyone else and eventually she came around.




My "class" seemed to have grown from last week. Elaina, who I know from working in Angelitos at Casa Aleluya, was there substituting for Carmen on her days off. I was there at Casa when she had her daughter, and I got to see her again for the first time Tuesday, and she is beautiful. So sweet. I had all of the kids coloring. It wasn't much of a study time though. I did go over some papers with José and Hannah, but then we all just colored.



Errands yesterday. I went shopping and had lunch out. Banks, and this, and that, make the day fly by. I got the room ready for the new intern that's coming tomorrow night. I don't know anything about her yet, just that she is staying at Joanne's house with me because there is no more room in the intern room.



Rebeca leaves Saturday for a month in the States. :( But she is bringing my flip-flops I ordered back to me. :) I ordered them from Zappos.com and had them sent to her sister's house. :):):)

0 comments: