CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I made the best spaghetti you'll never taste last night. I had a great feast, all by myself. I watched a movie that the interns rented and let me borrow. Hotel Rwanda. Wow. That was such a good movie. I had never heard about the movie, let alone the actual event. I guess I'm not really into the news that much, but over 1 million people died there. I guess back then, even if it would have been all over the news, I wouldn't had paid attention. Busy with my own little life. Sad. Tonight it's Finding Neverland!! YAY!! I have been wanting to see that since it came out in the theater. Oh, and leftover spaghetti. :) AND I'll be making a cheesecake because I finally found a 'dream whip' type substance to make it.




Babe, the dog, drove me crazy last night. She was running from gate to gate to the back yard to the gate again, barking and barking and barking.... etc.., I thought I was going to go crazy. I tried to bring her inside, but she just ran around panting because she was too hiper. I couldn't stand her just looking at me, so I let her back out. She eventually went to sleep.



Today I am baking two huge cakes for the Father's Day/Teacher's Day party that the girls are having tomorrow at school. Father's Day is tomorrow here. Always on the 17th. And Teacher's Day... ¿saber? (who knows?) I bought the presents for it yesterday, for Raúl, Carina, and Graciela.



Carroll dropped some papers off at the Embassy yesterday for Bárbara. I'm not sure how much closer that leaves her to be adopted, but every day has to be one day closer. It's been along time coming. I remember when we thought she would be in the States by Christmas. But God has her in His plan.



Also, Sandra, mi hermanita, will be leaving soon. Her father came last visitation. I always thought she was a true orphan. Apparently, he had been looking for her. He is remarried and has a family of his own. You can see that he loves her very much and that this is a good thing for Sandra. She looks just like him too. It will be hard when the time comes, but she has always dreamed of having her own family. I will be so happy for her.

0 comments: