CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 8, 2005

more birthdays

Birthday party last night was fun. I think I picked out great gifts. I can't take the credit though becuase I had help from Zaidy and Carroll. Melvin loved his tiny radio with headphones. He usualy carries around an old transistor radio, like a grandpa because the van doesn't have one at all. He has to sit a lot waiting for girls' appointments, etc., so I think it was a great gift. He jumped when he saw it and hugged Carroll and I both.




For Andrea I bought a pair of black capris and a pink polo type shirt, and purse and lip gloss. I think she really liked it. The only thing I'm worried about is that the "capris" won't be capris. Andrea is really short and her legs are even shorter, duh. But Libni, the house mom downstairs, can sew, so I hope she can fix it. I'm worried about Andrea though. She has really low self esteem, and has been through so much. She is so beautiful, especially when she smiles, but she rarely smiles. Keep Andrea in your prayers.

0 comments: