CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

throwing away my walking boots

I did the final shopping for the birthday party tonight. I wasn't able to get Melvin's present yesterday, so I had to go back today. It was ok though because I needed to go get stuff for spaghetti tomorrow. The original menu listed "coliflor revueltos", but can you believe that neither grocery store has had coliflour all week? You can get it in the market, but this time of year it's not really good. So, we just changed the menu to something easy. I feel like I've been in and out of Paiz (the grocery store) all week. I guess when I'm more used to doing the shopping I won't forget as much stuff. I hope so. Going once a week is enough for me. Especially since I walk there every other time, besides when I go on Wednesday. I do enjoy the exercise though.




Speaking of walking, did I mention that I sold my car in the States? Well, I didn't, my daddy did it for me, well, really God did it because I had been praying for that for awhile... if I should, for how much, what would I do without a car when I'm at home, etc. But it's done and the people who bought the car even said I could use it when I come home to visit. It's an extra car for them because they have a daughter that is about to turn 15. God really doesn't want us to worry about anything, you know? So, why don't we trust Him sometimes? He is so good.



So, my next step is to look for a car here. I'm talking to people and keeping my eyes open. I will want someone to help me because I don't know much about cars, and I don't want to get cheated. But I'm sure that if God has helped me this far, why would He stop now?



Well, I'm off to tutor at the Osborn's. I am excited about it. I really enjoy this part of the week most of all.

0 comments: