CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2005

little creatures attack!!

I screamed last night as I watched a huge (I swear it was 2 inches long) cockroach crawl out from under the chair in the living room. I whined about it for awhile and then decided I had to kill it. I climbed to the stairs walking on all the furniture. First the coffee table, then the chair, finally I reached the stairs and ran and got the heaviest shoe I could find. I came back and threw it at him. He ran under the chair and I screamed as tears came out of my eyes. I puched the chair over with my foot and threw it at him again. He got smart and stayed under the chair. I climbed over the chair to the other steps and puched the chair the other way. He came out and stood there right by the step I was on, just looking at me like he wanted to bite me. I gasped and cried as I squished him with my shoe. My heart was racing and my breath was short, but I managed to sweep him up and put him in the garbage.




When I get to heaven I want to ask God what the purpose for creating cockroaches was?

0 comments: