CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 4, 2005

Congratulations, Haven!!

My baby brother (I can't say "little" because he's bigger than me) graduated from high school today. I just first want to congratulate him and tell his that I am very thankful he wasn't hurt in the wreck and that I'm very proud of him and I love him very much!




I cooked dinner yesterday. I made my favorite recipe that my mom used to make for me. It is actually my grandmother's recipe for chicken casserole. But my mom always made it for me as my last meal before coming to Guatemala and the first meal when I returned home. It was hard to find exactly what I use at home, but I got close enough and it worked good.



Mexico just beat Guatemala 2-0 in the German alimination.



We're eating lunch at church tomorrow I hear. I'm excited. It will be a typical Guatemalan meal of carne asada, arroz, frijol, y guacamol. MMMMMM!!! Oh, y tortillas!!



Well, I need to go get the girls to bed.



Buenas noches.



0 comments: