CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Daddy's visit

It has been such a wonderful visit with daddy!!




He arrived Thursday morning with his friend Bob Watson, at about 2:30am after deciding not to stop and sleep at the border. It was such a blessing that they didn't get sleepy at all during the whole trip.



I had Thursday and Friday off, so Thursday we went to visit friends at Casa Aleluya and had lunch and dessert in Antigua. We were so stuffed after that, we just hung out with the girls and played. No dinner.



Friday we headed out and went to lunch at a very nice hotel/restaurant in Zone 1 of the city. Bob had eaten there before and wanted to treat us. It was so good. I recommend the coconut cream pie! Afterwards, we went to meet a friend of Bob's, Mario, who is a dentist here in Zone 15. He was such a nice guy and will find to be a great help, if I ever need anything. He even offered some help in finding a car for me and before he came over for dinner last night, he already had two cars lined up for me to pray about. Not only that, but he said he would take care of the insurance and making sure the car was in good shape. This is something that I have been praying for and waiting for to buy a car. So, I am very, very thankful. Plus, the cars sound like either one will be a great deal.



Today, Daddy and I are downstairs with the older girls. Laisa is coming in a while and we are going to look at a house that will be for rent soon and probably eat lunch out. Mary is so awesome that she has offered to stay downstairs while I am gone, since Daddy's here, so I can spend more time with him. Also, Courtney offered to stay the night down there tonight, so I can stay over at my house with daddy since he leaves early tomorrow.



A group is coming tonight and bringing pizza, so it should be a fun time. Joanne asked Bob if he would speak a word to the girls tonight and relationships with God. I believe it will be a great experience for us and especially the girls.

0 comments: