CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I've never believed that getting wet in the rain would make you sick, but I got soaked three days in a row this week and yesterday my throat started hurting and was worse this morning. I was also up all night with stomach "stuff". But life goes on...




I had to be at Shadow this morning at 6AM to substitute for Libni. It amazes me how even when the girls get an extra hour and a half to sleep they are still up at 6am. They are not normal teenagers, that's for sure. I, on the other hand, will pretend to sleep even when I can't, if I have the extra time.



I'm taking the older girls to the church this afternoon for an ushers' meeting. They actually are ushering tomorrow. I'm the only one here this weekend that drives, so I will take the ushers early and come back for the rest, and bring them home in two shifts as well. I like to drive though.



My dad left this morning for Honduras. Please keep him in your prayers this month as he won't be back home until the middle of August. We're trying to plan a very short trip by bus for him to come visit me or me to go visit him. Either way, I hope it works out. I really miss my family.



I'm planning an online date for tonight with them. I've sent them an e-mail to let them know. I just hope they get it. I may get to see my nephews on webcam. I can't wait. I hope it works out.



Well, I need to get back downstairs.



0 comments: