CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2005

tour or detour...?

Elizabeth and I went to the artisian market today to buy a quilt for Jill, the girl I roomed with last year here. She is engaged, so this will be a present from the home. So, Sarah and Courtney were off today so they asked if they could go. I really want a quilt for my bed, like I have at home, but I had will power and only bought two woven belts and a postcard.




We had to pick Miriam up from school afterwards, but since I was coming from a different direction, I wasn't sure how to get there. It wasn't that I didn't know where it was from there; it was that I couldn't get there from where we were. I could even see the road we needed to get to, but with all the one way roads and dead end roads and circle roads... anyway, we finally made it only about 15 minutes late. We had missed lunch, so we took Miriam and went to McDonald's drive-through for a burger.



Joanne will take the 4 interns that haven't been to Monjas tomorrow to visit. Her and Gib will be apart these three weeks that Carroll is gone, so I know that she will take any chance to go visit him. They are apart so much because of the home here and the building progress in Monjas. It is such a sacrifice for their mission here. I know that God will bless them because of their faithfulness.

0 comments: