CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 8, 2005

run forrest, run!!

I woke up early this morning and ran. I used to run downstairs on the treadmill on my time off, but Carroll took the treadmill to her casita when she moved out. These new interns have gotten me motivated. Most of them run or at least do some sort of exercise. I really enjoyed the run so early. It was so nice outside. I just couldn't make it up the hills; I had to walk. I actually ran into Jullie, an intern. We both had the same idea, I guess.




No one is in the office today. Carroll is off. Rebeka is in L.A. visiting her sister, Elizabeth is helping out at P.E. class, and Nora, the social worker, well, I never know when she works and when she supoosed to be off. Today is my day off too, but I didn't have much to do otherwise this morning, so I thought I'd at least come in until after lunch.



We're waiting for a phone call from the attorney about Bárbara's case. This will let us know how soon she will be going to the States. It could be as soon as two weeks. Please continue to pray for her and that situation. She is excited, but so nervous too

0 comments: