CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 7, 2005

Ceilin

We received a new girl, just as Carroll suspected, we lose two and gain one.




This little girl is a young one. She is only 5 years old. Her name is Ceilin and she is a live wire. So full of energy. The other girls upstairs got a little tired of her getting all of the attention at first, but now they seem to be getting used to it. Elizabeth has already taught her to do a flip on the knees on the trampoline.



Sandra did leave last Friday. I wrote her a letter to take with her. It's not like Evelyn, who since she was older, I gave her my phone number so we could keep in touch. Sandra is only 9, so I just have to pray that God will bring us back together someday. Just like he did with Yasmin and I.



Last night, my patience was tested. I wished that I was the kind of person who cound confront someone when they are upset, but I seem to always give the benefit of the doubt. I was sitting in for Libni downstairs, while she ran some errands. She said she would be back between 6 and 7. She showed up about 8:30. The girls were already in bed and since Courtney was doing dialysis down there, I came up to the office to help Miriam with her last minute homework. We had problems opening one program on her disk and then the printer wouldn't work and then we finally got one open and then we had to print it off the other computer... and finally after almost an hour we got it done and I went home at 10:00. This was after waking up at 5AM in vane because Miriam didn't need me to take her to school. So needless to say, I was happy to see my bed.



0 comments: