CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

all better

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I am, I think, 100% better! I feel that way anyway. I still am on antibiotics until Wednesday and I have a check-up appointment tomorrow, but I feel so much better. I actually got around to cleaning and washing the clothes that have piled up all week. It feels good to be caught up.

Exciting news: Amor del NiƱo moved into their new house over the weekend. Of course, I wasn't there to help out, but I am so excited for them! I know those kids were beside themselves with excitement! I can't wait to go see them tomorrow... plus, since they have a nice huge yard to play in now, I got them some great outdoor toys! Hula-hoops, frisbee, and badminton. I think it'll be fun for as long as they last.

0 comments: