CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I got mad skillz

Tonight I had the privilege of meeting an adorable couple who are adopting an even more adorable baby boy from Guatemala. I just "met" them a month or so ago via email. A lady who knew me as a baby, who just happened to run into my dad, who just happened to tell her what I was doing here in Guatemala, which just happens to be where they are adopting their baby from. Who of you believes in coincidences?? Not me. I know a God meeting when I see one. This couple has since kept me in their prayers and even helped with a request I sent out about the strollers. So, when they told me they were coming to Guatemala to meet their baby for the first time, we decided to meet, for real. I was also intorduced to their adoption lawyer.... hmm.... wonder why I would ever need one of those??? You never know. Anyhoo... I just think it's neat how God brings His people together. I mean, these people are from Madison, AL... HELLO??!? I would never have met them in Alabama! Anyway, it's just exciting for me to meet new people I guess. It's always amazing to see what these new relationships are about. How they play out. How God will use them for His honor and glory.

It was a weird day today. Plans changed. Time ran out. But it's all good.

Oh, I am so excited that I have actually finished the booklet for New Life & Peace Ministries!! (i.e. the boys' home in Parramos) I took it to the printer yesterday and he said it was good to go and was very impressed with my mad InDesign skills!! (thanks to Lisa Milby for the book she sent me!) But I had all the pictures on my external hard drive, which is so conveniently small (for traveling) that I forgot to take it with me. So, all I have to do now is show Victor and Chici the final product, get their approval, and take a copy of the pictures to the printer... and TADA!!! Booklet. YAYAY!! I like this stuff!!

And let me just say that taking Katerin and Monica to therapy has become a new experience with the stroller!! It's GREAT!! I love it so much!! (and so does Katerin!!) So, thanks again!! (I think I'll say thanks again in the future, so just get used to it!!)

0 comments: