CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

All better

Your prayers were answered!! I am feeling a lot better today and I called and spoke with the lady in charge of the camp and told her that I WAS coming!!! I'm so excited I didn't have to cancel!! Thank God for healing me! This is the worst anitbiotic I've ever taken though. It leaves the nastiest taste in my mouth. I still feel a little "something" in my throat, but I feel good, so I'M GOING!!

Hopefully Gino will be taking care of some of the car paperwork that I still have left to do while I'm gone. OH! That reminds me... Jackie, my landlord, came by Thursday afternoon with a mechanic... wait, that was in my email, wasn't it? Anyhoo... he said the car was in great shape. They took it for a test drive. She made an offer and I accepted!! She is supposed to call me today to confirm, but I think it's in the bag!!

YAY!! Another prayer answered!!

So, I have a few things to do before I leave for a week, so I better get started.

I haven't even started packing yet!! :-/

The hotel in Chichi has wireless internet, I think. So hopefully I'll be able to keep you updated with pics and stuff during the week!!

Gotta go!!

0 comments: