CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

circulation card

I've begun the process of getting my circulation card put in my name... sounds easy, doesn't it?? Think again. This is the card that is given by the SAT (tax) people. Last time I was stopped at a road block, the cops almost gave me a ticket because this card was still in the former owner's name. Also, it will be necessary for selling my car. So, my first step was today. I had to get a NIT number. (a tax id number) In the center of the city (Zone 1) at the finances building... waiting in record breaking lines... making a full cover to cover copy of my passport... then realizing, after more than 1/2 an hour that I was in the wrong line... needless to say I didn't get very far. I at least got the paperwork and hopefully a friend will be calling tonight with the number of a lady who can help me get the rest of it done. It may cost a little more, but after today, I see it will definitely worth it!! She could help with some of the running around. I couldn't get back to the finances building if my life depended on it... well, maybe then, but seriously it's not the best part of town to "guess" in. So, I can't go by myself and Gino is always busy.So, its not a big deal, but if you think about it, you could pray that it goes smoothly. Nothing is ever easy to do here

0 comments: